Ikat

I saw the gold Sabrina at Dillards last weekend, and I have to say it was gorgeous. I don't like the Sabrina (please don't hurt me), but I really almost came home. It was so pretty. It stood out on the shelf like spun gold...

Yup! The numbers are 13584 (large bag, navy/ivory), 42768 (wallet), 42682 (wristlet). There is no mini skinny that I know of at the moment. I ended up buying the silver Amanda mini and cosmetic case.

Thanks for the info baglady! I just ordered my set last night. My SA just told me the navy/ivory is very popular and sold out in her store already!
My SA was nice and showed me the photo of this wallet!
I am not sig person at all, but this navy/ivory IKAT sabrina looks really cool!
Can't wait! :yahoo:

This is from drilldown - ziparound wallet

Attachments

• 42768_snviy_a0.jpeg
    42768_snviy_a0.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 42768_b4p1_a0.jpeg
    42768_b4p1_a0.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 42768_biggd_a0.jpeg
    42768_biggd_a0.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 70
Thanks for the info baglady! I just ordered my set last night. My SA just told me the navy/ivory is very popular and sold out in her store already!
My SA was nice and showed me the photo of this wallet!
I am not sig person at all, but this navy/ivory IKAT sabrina looks really cool!
Can't wait! :yahoo:

I'm not a sig person either, but I LOOOOOOVEEEEE this!!!! I just got my set today, but I didn't bother posting because the site was down and then I had to leave. It's love, though!!! :yahoo:

I'm not a sig person either, but I LOOOOOOVEEEEE this!!!! I just got my set today, but I didn't bother posting because the site was down and then I had to leave. It's love, though!!! :yahoo:
Can you post a pic of the zip around by any chance BL? I don't know if I want to get this wallet or just a madison check book leather wallet...

I went and looked at them last week, If you go to get one ask to see all thay have coz thay are not all the same. some have the navy C's on bottom and some I saw had them in the middle with the ivory on top and bottom.

Can you post a pic of the zip around by any chance BL? I don't know if I want to get this wallet or just a madison check book leather wallet...

I just saw this, S! Unfortunately I'm going offline shortly, but I will try to post later tonight or tomorrow. Sorry! This is a zip around style, and I have to say that despite the annoying snap, I really prefer the checkbook style. THat's just me. It's nice, though. Oh, and yeah, all the pieces are diff. That's why I wanted to pick them out, but you have no choice most likely with the wallet. Even the gallery store I called didn't have it...so I'm not sure who does! It's possible since it's not on the website that they haven't shipped to stores yet..or it will be like the tattersall graffiti wallet and most stores won't get it. Don't know!

I saw the gold Sabrina at Dillards last weekend, and I have to say it was gorgeous. I don't like the Sabrina (please don't hurt me), but I really almost came home. It was so pretty. It stood out on the shelf like spun gold...
:faints: OH MY GOD... I must see her!! *dies* A gold Sabrina... :drool: If only my dillard's wasn't so faraway! Oh yes, I saw the iKat stuff at my nearest Coach Boutique yesterday. It was in the window display and I have to say it looked interesting, very pretty but I didn't get to touch it yet. I'm loving the accessories for it.

I went and looked at them last week, If you go to get one ask to see all thay have coz thay are not all the same. some have the navy C's on bottom and some I saw had them in the middle with the ivory on top and bottom.

You are right on this. I asked to see a few and chose the one I wanted. The first one didn't look as symmetrical as I wanted. They were very good about letting me choose. I have my ikat back and I am a happy camper.