If you’re not buying Chanel, what’s your 2nd choice….

Hermes. Price point similar for quota bags and equally hard to get as Chanel although they did oblige me with an offer for another Kelly (black box leather but I am not a fan)
Dior is the easier alternative. I rather pay for a Dior now given the price points Chanel dug themselves into. Why buy a Chanel when a Kelly costs as much and almost equally impossible to get?

Hermes. Price point similar for quota bags and equally hard to get as Chanel although they did oblige me with an offer for another Kelly (black box leather but I am not a fan)
Dior is the easier alternative. I rather pay for a Dior now given the price points Chanel dug themselves into. Why buy a Chanel when a Kelly costs as much and almost equally impossible to get?

I'm not a fan of Kellys (or any Hermes designs really) so I can't compare based on similar price points, they don't appeal to me.
I've never looked at Dior, I may take a peek!

I'm not a fan of Kellys (or any Hermes designs really) so I can't compare based on similar price points, they don't appeal to me.
I've never looked at Dior, I may take a peek!
Here’s my new Dior medium lady bag for your perusal. Hand painted and embossed leather. Limited quantities and very well made. Price point : 2k AUD cheaper than a usual small black Chanel classic (flap)bag.

I am a fan of some of their artistic products. My profile pic is my sorayama T Rex Dior wallet.

9E1A88BB-A472-465D-8C96-8E82D955164E.jpeg