If You're Looking for a Poudre Julie...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These have been sold out on the BV web site for a long time, but they're on www.matchesfashion.com based in the UK, and you can save an additional 15% by entering the code: BS2972 in the "promo code" field (good until June 20th). If you're outside of the EU, also factor in the VAT deduction, so it's a good deal.

Unfortunately, and I'm cringing as I type this, they use DHL as their carrier; but the 15% savings should help deflect some of that pain and suffering. There are two sizes available, the (approx.) 18"x18" and the 15"x15", which is the one I just bought. I believe there is only one of the smaller ones remaining at this point. Hoping a tPFer can take advantage of this.

BTW, they don't call it the "Julie" on the site - they refer to it as the Bottega Veneta "Powder" bag, so bear that in mind when searching for it. There are some other BV bags, too; an Old Petra Sloane and a large tote (name unknown), and lots of beautiful clothes.

2. You are the bomb!!!! Thanks Bete_Noire!!

3. Thanks for the tip! It's so tempting!