If your bags could talk, what would they say?

Bag logic

‘Are cows square?’
‘What?’
‘Where do you think box calf comes from?’
‘Wine? That comes from a box’
‘You’re so dumb. Bags come from cows, so obviously box calf comes from milk cartons’
Thank you for clearing that up. I always wondered where box calf came from, but was too embarrassed to ask. There’s a wealth of information on this forum just waiting to be shared. :tup:

Evelyne to herself: I’m being carried backwards. I can’t see anything. (Owner flips the bag facing the other way). Wait a minute, maybe I was better off the other way. Which is my front? Which is my back? Oh no, she’s looking in the mirror. Now I’m even more confused! Who am I??? (Insert cries of millennial angst)

Looks like Evie needs some time on the couch LOL

BB Kelly Sellier (1972) whispers to BB Lady Clutch '1938' (1978) "what did croc Pullman do to be put on the shelf with the Guccis?"
L C ' to K, "I don't know, I don't want to know. Did you know she's been monogramed? And in the Summer she wears a twilly, I mean...please. So common. Croc, show off, so unsubtle You'd think at her age...but no...*sigh*
K to LC "And as for the Bambous..."
LC to K "Oh my, word, I know what you mean, so LOUD, that colour. That generation is all 'look at me, look at meee' Can you imagine having to be that colour all day and night? And they're so big...PAUSE. No disrespect, you carry the inches elegantly"
K to LC "Hmmm, well thank you my dear, I'm the classic size and actually light as a feather, lighter than that so-called Plume. To think I knew her ancestors, the real Plumes, I don't know what's happened to that family, disappeared for years and then 'look at me, look at me'. Should of bought the brown alligator when she had the chance, now he was a class act...but no, didn't listen, went for the green"
LC to K "Don't get lost in the grass ha ha"
K to LC "We certainly know you're coming he he, we can see you come out from the station from the house ha ha. And talking of size, have you seen the size of Web Bolide? I mean that guy has some serious issues. I mean all that girth and a pocket at the front".
LC to K "What do the other Bolides say?"
K to LC "They seem to like him"
LC to K "They're Bolides, they like everyone. Out in all weathers, even the Box, always out".
K to LC "So true, never in, always out, and when they're in, they're always together".
LC to K "I could have gone out last week but no, madame RH had to go, couldn't wait, jumped off the piano, hardly anything inside her, needn't of gone. Not being mean but I would have looked better with that outfit, I'm not bitter of course, I'm just saying, I would have looked better."
K to LC "You were made for that outfit my dear".
LC to K "Thank you"
K to LC "Don't mention it, you were my dear"
LC to K "I'm off to the Italian tomorrow evening"
K to LC "Not if she gets a side table, then she'll take me"
LC to K "She saves you for best"
K to LC "She does, but once she took me into Gucci"
LC to K "Did they know who you were?"
K to LC "Not likely, and if that lizard Gucci Padlock tells me once more that the SA at H thought she was me from the back I'll tear her scales out"
LC to K "Exactly, I mean, how does Pullman sit on that shelf?"

BB Kelly Sellier (1972) whispers to BB Lady Clutch '1938' (1978) "what did croc Pullman do to be put on the shelf with the Guccis?"
L C ' to K, "I don't know, I don't want to know. Did you know she's been monogramed? And in the Summer she wears a twilly, I mean...please. So common. Croc, show off, so unsubtle You'd think at her age...but no...*sigh*
K to LC "And as for the Bambous..."
LC to K "Oh my, word, I know what you mean, so LOUD, that colour. That generation is all 'look at me, look at meee' Can you imagine having to be that colour all day and night? And they're so big...PAUSE. No disrespect, you carry the inches elegantly"
K to LC "Hmmm, well thank you my dear, I'm the classic size and actually light as a feather, lighter than that so-called Plume. To think I knew her ancestors, the real Plumes, I didn't know what's happened to that family, disappeared for years and then 'look at me, look at me'. Should of bought the brown alligator when she had the chance, now he was a class act...but no, didn't listen, went for the green"
LC to K "Don't get lost in the grass ha ha"
K to LC "We certainly know you're coming he he, we can see you come out from the station from the house ha ha. And talking of size, have you seen the size of Web Bolide? I mean that guy has some serious issues. I mean all that girth and a pocket at the front".
LC to K "What do the other Bolides say?"
K to LC "They seem to like him"
LC to K "They're Bolides, they like everyone. Out in all weathers, even the Box, always out".
K to LC "So true, never in, always out, and when they're in, they're always together".
LC to K "I could have gone out last week but no, madame RH had to go, couldn't wait, jumped off the piano, hardly anything inside her, needn't of gone. Not being mean but I would have looked better with that outfit, I'm not bitter of course, I'm just saying, I would have looked better."
K to LC "You were made for that outfit my dear".
LC to K "Thank you"
K to LC "Don't mention it, you were my dear"
LC to K "I'm off to the Italian tomorrow evening"
K to LC "Not if she gets a side table, then she'll take me"
LC to K "She saves you for best"
K to LC "She does, but once she took me into Gucci"
LC to K "Did they know who you were?"
K to LC "Not likely, and if that lizard Gucci Padlock tells me once more that the SA at H thought she was me from the back I'll tear her scales out"
LC to K "Exactly, I mean, how does Pullman sit on that shelf?"
Thank you, dear. This is the best convo I’ve listened in in a long time! :yahoo::giggle:

Rose Tyrien Birkin gathers all bags for a meeting...

I was at the Hermes store today and guess what, she is looking for another bag!

BB Kelly: (most senior in terms of age) We'll have a new member in the family. I can't wait.

Gris T B and Rouge Casaque B: Another B! Then we can form a majority and win at the elections. 4 Bs vs 3 Ks... we have a clear majority. The Bs will be great again.

3 Kellys: Oh no....

Constance: (arrogantly) She loves me the most. I am sure it'll be another C.

Lindy: I will be lonely if she gets another C. The 2 Cs will pair up leaving me all alone. Sob sob.

Rose Tyrien B: She IS getting another C.

Constance: YES! See, I knew it. She loves me the most. I am her fav child, guys.

Rose Tyrien B: C for Cinhetic... haha... got ya so called fav child. Boo!

Rose Azalee K: Phew... thank God it is not a B. The Bs won't bully us then.

BBK: I have never heard of this bag... Does this bag have Kinetic Energy?

Rose Tyrien B: It's a new design... very elegant bag. Move over Constance... this bag will be her fav. You will no longer be the fav child. Haha...

Rouge H K: Did u see the bag just now? Why didn't she buy it?

Rose Tyrien B: She didn't like the colour. It was not bright enough... despite the name Blue Brighton (pun intended)

Constance: And what colour did she want...?

Rose Tyrien B: Ahem....well... she wanted Magnolia.

All bags in unison: ANOTHER PINK!

Rose Tyrien B: (mimics R2D2 from star wars) That was exactly what the SA said! Did u follow us?

All non-Hermes bags: (mumbling in the background) Another Hermes, yet another Hermes, not another Hermes. Can someone introduce her to Delvaux???

Rose Tyrien Birkin gathers all bags for a meeting...

I was at the Hermes store today and guess what, she is looking for another bag!

BB Kelly: (most senior in terms of age) We'll have a new member in the family. I can't wait.

Gris T B and Rouge Casaque B: Another B! Then we can form a majority and win at the elections. 4 Bs vs 3 Ks... we have a clear majority. The Bs will be great again.

3 Kellys: Oh no....

Constance: (arrogantly) She loves me the most. I am sure it'll be another C.

Lindy: I will be lonely if she gets another C. The 2 Cs will pair up leaving me all alone. Sob sob.

Rose Tyrien B: She IS getting another C.

Constance: YES! See, I knew it. She loves me the most. I am her fav child, guys.

Rose Tyrien B: C for Cinhetic... haha... got ya so called fav child. Boo!

Rose Azalee K: Phew... thank God it is not a B. The Bs won't bully us then.

BBK: I have never heard of this bag... Does this bag have Kinetic Energy?

Rose Tyrien B: It's a new design... very elegant bag. Move over Constance... this bag will be her fav. You will no longer be the fav child. Haha...

Rouge H K: Did u see the bag just now? Why didn't she buy it?

Rose Tyrien B: She didn't like the colour. It was not bright enough... despite the name Blue Brighton (pun intended)

Constance: And what colour did she want...?

Rose Tyrien B: Ahem....well... she wanted Magnolia.

All bags in unison: ANOTHER PINK!

Rose Tyrien B: (mimics R2D2 from star wars) That was exactly what the SA said! Did u follow us?

All non-Hermes bags: (mumbling in the background) Another Hermes, yet another Hermes, not another Hermes. Can someone introduce her to Delvaux???
*pictures the single Lindys together, wearing black leotards, dancing and singing ‘All the single ladies’*
‘Oh, oh, oh...’ :happydance: