If you won the lottery..

Though the truth about lottery winners is that most of them end up being unhappier than non-lottery winners. It's a curse in disguise.

I saw a special on lottery winners and this is true! I think only one married couple who won still has their winnings. The others spent it all :wtf:

If I won, I'd hire a financial manager pronto to make sure I'm set financially for life! Then it's off to shop for cars and purses:wlae:

From LV I'd get:
L'Ingenieux
L'Epanoui GM and PM
Lockit
Saleya MM
Roxbury
Saleya Keepall
Sunset Bvd
MC Shirley
And several wallets cause they're so darn expensive, I feel guilty buying them with my hard earned cash!
MC Zippy, Pomme Zippy, Amarante PTI
Shoessss :drool:

I'd throw in some Chanel pieces I've been dreaming about lately as well :shame:

p10826295_ph_althero_White.jpg
I want this bag so freakin bad! :drool:

Okay, deep breath, no rehearsal, here is my off the cuff as fast as I can type, powerball, megamillions, vegas, money flurry, LV shopping spree list:
1) Les Extraordinaires Swarovski Crystal Clutch (Spring 2005)
2) Oskar Waltz
3) Macha Waltz (so Oskar doesn't get lonely!)
4)Adele
5) Le Fab, or 2 or 3!
6) Trunks, some vintage, some new
Oh I could go on forever...

The first thing I would do is def. go to LV and buy a bunch of my favorite charms so I can wear them as pendants, and hit up the fine jewerly, sunglasses, luggage, maybe some clothes, more watches...

Though the truth about lottery winners is that most of them end up being unhappier than non-lottery winners. It's a curse in disguise.
Yes I can see that. Especially if someone was really struggling and then they have all that $ all of a sudden, they might not have concept for saving. Also they have to worry about all these people that want stuff from them!

ok .. so here's my little off the top of my head list [ keep in mind - i know i'm missing like 10 things! ]

- white mc ursula
- while mc speedy 30
- lambskin rivets bag
- monogram demin neo speedy ( 1 for me .. 1 for my mom! )
- damier azur speedy
- suhali l'epanoui GM
- batignolles horizontal ( 1 for me .. 1 for my mom!)

.. dang! that totally gets u excited! .. time to come back to earth now! haha!

I don't think I would go crazy right away. I would pick up:
Berkeley
Summit Drive in pomme
new black denim Cabby
Le Tal (white)
ivory epi Alma
Cirrus in ecru

And an MJ Stam and a Chanel classic flap. That's all for now I think!

I have also heard that statement, and I saw a TV show that documented the winners, and yes, most of them were broke, divorced, and miserable within a few years. How sad......