If you were stacking two JUC what would you choose?

sarachryan

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Just curious what people would do if they were stacking two JUC - just for fun. Maybe one thin and one normal? One diamonds and one without? Mixed metals? I don't think many people do it.
I am in the market for one but keeping eyes ahead on conceivably stacking in the future

I love the idea of stacking JUCs. I’m trying to decide if I like the idea of one full size one thin or both full size. I currently have full with diamonds. I could consider same metal plain thin. I am also considering plain full size or different color full with diamonds. Hoping some people have photos to share.

Reactions: sarachryan
The regular JUC is a very hefty piece of jewelry, so I don't think it naturally suits stacking.

Two small JUC's would look better in theory...but since the PG and YG look so similar, it is too bad that there isn't a WG version which I think would be nice to stack with either PG or YG small JUC.

There is a YouTube reviewer named "New York Sensation" who shows a JUC RING stack in one of her videos, which looks cute. She flips one so that their tails meet.

Edit: 22:46

See I love this look! I would even wear these two together alone. Trying to decide if I like this more or if I would like a full size white gold with diamonds... I am in no rush. Just curious which one you had first? How regularly do you wear them like this? Do the two JUCs play nice?

I had the thin first and then got regular. I was pleasantly surprised they looked so good together. I was originally planning to sell the thin after I got the regular but I like the way they stack so I kept it. I wear them together pretty often. Sometimes the JUCs get a little messy looking but I think it's because I wear my bracelets a bit loose so I think there's more movement than what is recommended by Cartier. I keep staring at my wrist now as I am typing and I really do think it's beautiful. But I'm biased. Hahah