if you see a black patent ew bays in a JL- pls let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

annaswe

O.G.
Feb 17, 2010
Hi ladies,
if you happen to spot a black patent e/w bays in a John Lewis somewhere please let me know, not even sure if they still stock them but thought it was worth asking! JL posts abroad and have great service so am happy to have them ship it for me if possible.
thanks!:biggrin:

I haven't seen one in a John Lewis but there is deffinately one at Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet, I saw it (and debated about buying it for a good hour) yesterday. I think they only deliver to the UK though so i'm guessing that doesn't really help, unless you know someone here who can then ship it out to you?

From what I have read from the lovely members here, the East West is a line that is being seen less and less in department stores and simply being made as 'specials' for outlet (I wouldn't wholeheardedly take this 100% though, but fron reading around the forum this is the general consensus). I haven't seen an East West in a department store for a long time but at the outlet yesterday there were easily 8 different varieties...

Last edited:
Hi thanks for your answer, you know what, I was meant to write PRINTED in the headline and not patent... guess I was a bit tired when I wrote it:shame:
I know Elvis had seen some printed e w bays at HoF, but I am not sure if they deliver abroad...
Will start another thread with the correct word now...:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.