If you need cheering up - Here's Flowers!

temo

Jul 13, 2006
If you need cheering up - Here's Flowers! I'll share them with you!

10 days after surgery (just when the going gets REALLY rough) these get delivered to my door! They're from a lovely woman that I hardly know. She is my husband's boss, but I've only met her a time or two. Only in passing. Talk about RAOK. The card says "Healing is the hardest part" My goodness! I was so touched, I thought I would share in case anyone needs a "cheer up".

Attachments

• flowers1.jpg
    flowers1.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 158
You sweetheart:smile: what a lovely thought, and such a kind gesture, just shows how many great people there are in the 'world

BTW are you feeling better?? so hope so

Get well soon,
get_well_soon.jpg

Thanks ardneish, pursecrzy, and Cobaltblu. I'm on the mend for sure. (Nothing life threatening - I had joints replaced in my fingers, due to arthritis.) (Learning to use my left hand, now.)

Ouch,,,,,, that does sound a painful operation:s

I am sure in time it will all of been worth it, my friend has just had a knee operation and was in agony for weeks, now two months later he can do things he could not do before and is at last free of pain

Keep warm and comfy temo, and keep checking in here, let us know how you are getting along

Neishy passes Temo a nice hot mug of milk ( with a little Irish malt whisky in it :graucho::heart:)

x

Thanks so much for your wishes! Sorry you had a rough day piperlu! Hopefully a hot bubble bath will send all those troubles down the drain!
Hmmm. . . I'm kinda' embarrassed . . . turns out they're not from that lady after all. . . . but I'm now wondering who . . . (?) Hmmm . . .