If you have the original "Happy scarf" do you still wear it?

LVlifer

Feb 23, 2016
I have 3 Happy scarves-(the thin scarf with fringes on each side) and just tried them on. I used to love the. Now, I think they look "dated" and I am not sure I will wear them

If you have the Happy scarf do you still wear yours? If not, why?

Thanks!!!!!!!

I have 3 Happy scarves-(the thin scarf with fringes on each side) and just tried them on. I used to love the. Now, I think they look "dated" and I am not sure I will wear them

If you have the Happy scarf do you still wear yours? If not, why?

Thanks!!!!!!!
I have a blue one and still wear it! I don't think they are dated at all.

I used to see many people wearing these. I haven't in years. But of course that does not mean I should not wear them. I will try one out when it cools down and see if I feel stylish wearing it!!! Thanks everyone!!!!!

Reactions: lill_canele
I 100% still use mine! So much more fun and unique while still being classic burberry check cashmere, I see zero problem with these from a style perspective. I live in Hawaii but I bring it when I travel to cold areas and I will wear it here on the freak chilly 60 degree evening, lol.

When I bought these scarves I also thought they were "fun and unique". The thought of them laying in my drawer (I store them in a zippered cotton pillowcase) forever, unworn bothers me. So, I guess I will give them a try again. I haven't worn them in years!!!!!

I would wear them. In fact, if I buy something of the moment, I sometimes like to warehouse it until the moment has passed. Just my aesthetic. As to whether they are too busy a design, that’s a personal choice. I think it would be fine on a simple coat or sweater. :smile:

Reactions: etoupebirkin
I recently re-discovered mine in the classic check and must admit that I fell out of love with it. So I decided to sell it with a local luxury goods re-seller. will not get a lot of money out of it though...