If YOU have removed yourself off the Watercolor VVN Waitlist, please tell me WHY ?!!!

Because I'm also having second thoughts about this bag, especially after the recent price hike !!!!
I'm also unsure on buying a bag that's too big (35) just because it's a limited edition.....

thanks in advance to all replies !!

I want this bag ~ even looking forward to having a 35. BUT if your unsure don't buy it BUT don't take yourself off the list until u see it irl! You can always so NO after u see it!

Better safe than sorry BUT only buy if you LVoe it!

I agree with heymom...see it IRL before you decide whether to get it...if you take your name off the waitlist you may miss out on it and then decide you like it...
I also am not sure of the size being too big but if it is as beautiful as my aquarelle bandeau I am probably going to end up getting it!

<---I haven't removed myself from the list, but I do have some reservations on the size....so at this point its still not 100% for me.

I took my name off the list (even though I'm 4everonwaitlist). I was able to see the watercolour belt and the canvas just didn't appeal to me the way that I thought it would. Sounds crazy.... I know. The colours are brighter than I would like. I would prefer more pastel shades.

i took my name off the list for the vvn speedy. i love love this bag but the high price tag, size, and fact that i'm moving away to college dorms soon were all signs that this isn't the right bag for me.

i have the 25 becasue the 30 looks HUGE on me so the 35 would look like a duffle bag on me:sad:

I don't want to compromise a 30 (which I really want) by getting a 35. No thank you very much! Something else will come along that I love just as much, plus I've consoled myself with an Aquarelle Bandeau. I'll just tie that around one of my other bags and be grateful that I saved my money.