If you have a metallic bridgit #11550, please come in

mairanellis

Dec 30, 2007
If you have a metallic bridgit #11550, did you:

1. Spray anything on it to protect the leather? If so, what? And did it work?

2. Not spray anything on it. Did you have any color transfer from denim or dark shirts?

I tried searching the forum and google, but didn't get a clear understanding of what I should do before I start using the bag. TIA!

No spray. No transfer. No worries. Even as it gets banged up a little from general use, you can't really tell b/c of the texture of the leather. An all around GREAT bag! Totally KICKING myself that I didn't get a Lily in this leather!

I'm kicking myself for not getting a metallic bridgit. I only had one chance when I spotted two at my outlet months ago and I thought they were too small. Now I think I need one to take for nights out.

^^ Ditto Bunny's comments. No probs with mine, and I've used it the most of all my Bridgits. This metallic holds up well in comparison to the other smooth metallics they have used in the past.

I have a metallic bridgit!

No rub off, no spray, no color transfer. She's holidng up great! Great color and great bag! Love her!

I used mine for a few days in a row, then put her away for a few days, and then used her again for a few days.... circle. No problems!