If you have a leather hippie....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for the older one (13411) I think...unless was there a smaller version of it in leather? I see a bunch of smaller ones on ebay but they are all opart and not leather.

What would be a good price to get the large leather one (13411) new w/tags on ebay??
    Thanks!

2. i got mine in EUC on bonanzle for $150. i had a BNWT on ebay for $217 but it was whit and i was afraid to use it.

3. the leather version 13416 was only released in international (so macys could have it as they do carry some international dubbed dept exclusives)

i have no idea what a good price would be as i don't hunt for it on ebay

but its a hard find (depending on colour) and popular, so the value retains better then most coach items

4. 13411 PARKER LEATHER LARGE CONVERTIBLE HIPPIE

Does anyone know if I could find one through JAX or any other coach/retail stores or are they completely sold out??

Thanks!!

5. i'm pretty sure they're sold out everywhere. i hunted for a while and found the 2 i got on bonanzle and ebay- but i only have one now.

6. sorry, i was just supplementing you with the leather small version #, didn't realize i didn't label it as such :P but of course 13411 is the large version.

last i checked, which was maybe a month ago, a few outlets had them, full price is obviously gone and none in jax.