If you had to pick just ONE bag.....

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Red Sox Nation
...and only ONE bag and that would be IT for a year... the only one you could use....which LV would you pick and why?

For me it would be my mono speedy 25...I can use it all year...day and night....dressy or casual...and it holds everything I need.

floridalv

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
I think it would be my black MC petite noe. A very close second would be my mono speedy 30.

emoskank

May 8, 2006
London
I would probably pick my Mono Speedy 30. It goes with everything and carries just the right amount of stuff, unlike my Globe Shopper GM, where I carry my entire world with me and end up with a sore shoulder. :lol:

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
I wouldn't be able to do it. LOL

I haven't had one bag in decades!

But if I really had to I would go with function over form and go with my BH. Carries a lot and it's a shoulder bag.

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
CT
Ummm, I love my Azur Speedy, but as I live in CT and our winters are horrible, I have to go with my Epi Speedy!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
It would be hard for me...since I love rotating my bags, but if I HAD to choose, I'd choose the Epi Passy (although I don't own it yet). It's large enough to hold everything that I need, and it's dressy but can also be dressed down a little for casual days. No vachetta, so I don't have to worry about getting the leather dirty during the winter and rainy days!