IF you had to go down in Style.....

candcpeck

Sep 8, 2009
So after my collection showing and the chatter of who should go. I got to thinking. We all have such different taste. My HG could be something that you would never buy, and yet, one of the bags I don't want could be someone's HG. So, IF you had to stop buying bags FOREVER~I wouldn't wish that on my enemy.
Which COACH bag would you take with you? It doesn't have to be one that you currently own, it could be ANY Coach bag. Please tell us which one and post a pic if you have it. There are so many bags out there, I think this will be fun to see what everyone chooses.....and don't say you can't just pick one. End of time...you can only take one with you....:thinking:

I wanted to immediately say XL Lily in Whiskey, but, I have never seen her IRL. So, I can't make that commitment. Oh, heck, ya I can. That's my choice!

*note: I do not own this bag, nor is their one on the bay...so I googled for the picture. I had one posted and it didn't take me long to realize that it was one of our fellow pf's...so I have removed it and am looking for a different one.*

Last edited:
My yellow parker hippie! LOVE IT! I don't want any of my other coaches anymore. It's a strange phenomenon! The yellow has been my HG since I saw a girl with it on the megabus in chicago. I have wanted one and been drooling over it ever since. I love that not many people recognize that it is coach. Most of the midwest ladies I've ran into can only identify coach if it is signature! I know that I will be giving my mom my melon sabrina for Christmas and my sister will inherit my pink signature stripe tote. I just don't know what to do about the others!

Here is mine.

WhiskeyLily.gif

Thanks! I was starting to think I was a huge loser! Nobody wanted to share their favorites! I too love it when people ask me what kind of bag I am carrying. I stopped carrying the siggys' a couple years back because I wanted something more unique. I am going to my local store tomorrow...Ihave heard such great reviews about Parker....is she still at the FP stores or have they all been shipped off?

Here is mine.

WhiskeyLily.gif

YOU ARE AWESOME! Thanks for lending the picture....my heart fluttered when i saw it! Not to mention that right beside it is a picture of two big sweeties! I LOVE Mastiffs. My DH and I want one so bad!!! But we want to wait until be have more land. Couldn't have been a better post...XL Lily and Mastiffs!

My yellow parker hippie! LOVE IT! I don't want any of my other coaches anymore. It's a strange phenomenon! The yellow has been my HG since I saw a girl with it on the megabus in chicago. I have wanted one and been drooling over it ever since. I love that not many people recognize that it is coach. Most of the midwest ladies I've ran into can only identify coach if it is signature! I know that I will be giving my mom my melon sabrina for Christmas and my sister will inherit my pink signature stripe tote. I just don't know what to do about the others!
I totally agree except I would pick my mushroom hippie! I just worry a little more about color transfer with the yellow one and even though yellow is a great pop of color, I would not want to carry a yellow bag all the time. So my mushroom Parker hippie would be the one, it's so easy and comfy to use. I hope they are hard wearing bags. The gelato leather seems so soft. I love that it's soft but I hope it lasts & lasts.

YOU ARE AWESOME! Thanks for lending the picture....my heart fluttered when i saw it! Not to mention that right beside it is a picture of two big sweeties! I LOVE Mastiffs. My DH and I want one so bad!!! But we want to wait until be have more land. Couldn't have been a better post...XL Lily and Mastiffs!
Don't want to hijack the thread but Mastiffs don't require a lot of room. They actually make good appartment dogs. They are NOT outside dogs and any reputable breeder will tell you if an potential owner intends on keeping a Mastiff outside do NOT get one...you will break their spirit. By the nature of the breed, they are indoor dogs, don't require a lot of room, very docile and loving, very sensitive, great with kids, a people dog, afraid of their own shadow, and really don't eat as much as one might think for 200 pound dogs. These are the pups of my 220 pound mom! :yahoo: PM me if you want more info on owning a "Gentle Giant".

pzold, I love that you're a dog person! I love dog people. Your mastiffs are handsome gentle giants. The ancient Roman soldiers used mastiffs for some kind of work but I don't remember what.
I own a standard poodle. He is also an indoor dog, he hates it outside.

Don't want to hijack the thread but Mastiffs don't require a lot of room. They actually make good appartment dogs. They are NOT outside dogs and any reputable breeder will tell you if an potential owner intends on keeping a Mastiff outside do NOT get one...you will break their spirit. By the nature of the breed, they are indoor dogs, don't require a lot of room, very docile and loving, very sensitive, great with kids, a people dog, afraid of their own shadow, and really don't eat as much as one might think for 200 pound dogs. These are the pups of my 220 pound mom! :yahoo: PM me if you want more info on owning a "Gentle Giant".

I agree! I've never owned a Mastiff, but my favorite college professor did. She'd bring her to class, and Clio would put her head in students' laps and just sit there contentedly--she just loved people, and was so quiet and calm! She was such a happy & sweet dog. I've known pugs that were more aggressive!

As for which bag I'd pick--that's so tough! Mushroom Parker Hippie is a great choice--I love mine! But I also love my graphite patent Maggie. I love bright bags, but for a one-bag-only situation, I think I'd go for a neutral. And, because patent is hardy and I live in a rainy climate, I think ultimately, I have to go with my Maggie!

I have a lot of bags (many multiples of the gigi, leigh, much sabrinas and juliannes)... but the bag I absolutely LOVE the most would be my:

picture.php

Legacy North South Tote
The leather is so soft (and smells so sweet!!!!) and just perfect.