If you could only take 1 bag on vaca what would it be?

I took 4 bags w/me to NH. I couldn't decide. I took my Caroline Vachetta (the HOLY GRAIL I've been searching for since I sold it in 2011), my Dior Panarea emerald tote, an adorable black and cream striped satchel by Kate Spade that my mom just bought for me (I love stripes!!!), and a YSL electric blue clutch...plus a couple of very pretty Vera Bradley bags.

I know, I know, I know. I'm in the boonies of New Hampshire but I need my beautiful bags. I'm already missing my new metallic Borough and would have brought her, too, if she had fit in the car. lol.

I took 4 bags w/me to NH. I couldn't decide. I took my Caroline Vachetta (the HOLY GRAIL I've been searching for since I sold it in 2011), my Dior Panarea emerald tote, an adorable black and cream striped satchel by Kate Spade that my mom just bought for me (I love stripes!!!), and a YSL electric blue clutch...plus a couple of very pretty Vera Bradley bags.

I know, I know, I know. I'm in the boonies of New Hampshire but I need my beautiful bags. I'm already missing my new metallic Borough and would have brought her, too, if she had fit in the car. lol.

Haha...where did ya visit in NH?? If you get to the Coach outlet in Merrimack....tell em Susan sent you...lol...:cool:

Haha...where did ya visit in NH?? If you get to the Coach outlet in Merrimack....tell em Susan sent you...lol...:cool:
Hi there!

I'm still up in the White Mountains, near Franconia Notch. I've always loved it up here.....so far, I've used two of my four bags. :smile: I'm up here for a little bit, so there's still time to use the others!

The North Conway outlet is the closest to us, and we're hoping (well, I'M hoping - I doubt my husband cares) to check it out Monday. :smile: So.....there's another one in Merrimack? :graucho:

Hi there!

I'm still up in the White Mountains, near Franconia Notch. I've always loved it up here.....so far, I've used two of my four bags. :smile: I'm up here for a little bit, so there's still time to use the others!

The North Conway outlet is the closest to us, and we're hoping (well, I'M hoping - I doubt my husband cares) to check it out Monday. :smile: So.....there's another one in Merrimack? :graucho:

I went to that one last summer. Lots of traffic! A few deletes in Merrimack. Is it on the way home? We're near Mystic, CT right now. Not much shopping here...

I used my Kipling lacquer white Joslyn tote as a purse and my Kipling Sherpa in peppered powder as a carry on. Both are versatile - I stuffed my Joslyn "purse" into my carry-on to make things easier. Both are machine washable but you have to remove the furry monkey.

Kipling lacquer white Joslyn tote.jpg

Kipling peppered powder Sherpa tote carryon.jpg