If you could only by bags from one designer for life who would it be?

I'm fairly new to the forum, but have picked up the courage to start my own thread. If I could only buy bags from one designer for the rest of my life, it would be a close call between Mulberry (bags for all occasions), Chanel (so iconic) and Hermes (such beauty), but I think I'd have to pick Hermes?

My personal opinion on this question changes from time to time. As of now, I will be inclined to vote for Louis Vuitton.

Reactions: angellovestoshop
Celine. Stylish, excellent quality and readily available when needed [emoji6]

Agree 100%. Celine has the perfect mix of classic, minimal, modern, and unique for me. And when buying in or from Europe and getting some of the VAt tax taken off, the prices are quite good! Not so readily available where I live, so that is always a challenge.

This is so easy - Gucci!! IMO, no other brand has the perfect combo of browd diversity, excellent quality, staying power and (relatively) good price point for a premium brand

My favorite brand, Chanel, is actually my second choice. The classics are TDF and go anywhere with anything. And, there are also so many other great options from business to casual to evening. But the brand relays heavily on various typed of quilting and I don't always want that look in a bag.

+1 for Gucci

they have the most diversity, including clutches which I love, and my fave brand [Dooney] is very lacking in the clutch department. So I would definitely have to pick Gucci.

Liebeskind. Hah! This surprised me, too...

Why? Buttersoft leather like Mulberry, tank strength like Chloè, huge variety of models like Longchamp, indestructible like Hermès.

A great bet, and a strong contender in my book. I just switched into one of my Liebeskind wallets, and boy does it still impress me!

Right now it would be the new line by Marc Jacobs. The leather is comparable to Prada's pebbled leather. It's to die for and you can't beat the prices! I'm really impressed so far.

20160602_154315_resized%202_zpsxkngqixn.jpg