If you could only buy one studded shoe......

I'm still debating on the beige studded vp's or the beige studded yolanda's. I already have 2 vp's and no yolanda's. Since I've searched a couple department stores and 2 boutiques, I haven't found the beige vp's in my size. I might be better off waiting for the next shipment between Jan-Mar (thanks 4 the heads up Miss Prive';)) for the vp's. But the yolanda's at footcandy have my size NOW:nuts:. If finances would allow, I'd get both. i love both but am torn between the two :wondering

The studded VP runs unusually large not VP sizing. Take a half size down from your CL TTS. I went down a half size and after wearing and stretching have padding now, so probably could have been a whole size but would have been tight while breaking in. Leather is very soft so stretches easily.

^^i went a whole size down and they were so tight at first but are now very comfortable for me. i have very narrow heels, though, so half down they kept slipping out of, even when i tried them on with grips.

SassySarah and erinmiyu, as you've gone down half/whole size, is the length of the insole also on the long side? or as you've worn them, the toe box stretches but there is a bit of toe overhang in the peep front? I have longish toes, so kind of dread this. Thanks!:biggrin:
chloe speaks