If you could buy ONLY one bag this year...

If I could get only one for under 1000$ I would get a Prada Gaufre in Ribes Mordore EW on sale if I found one..that because ive been looking for this bag for really long. If I could go over a 1000$ I would go for a Chanel Reissue in Dark silver or Grey because the color is versatile and can be worn casually or dressed up at night, hence versatile.

For under $1K I'd pick new, classic, and a sophisticated kind of casual. I can't pick just one now but am tempted by:

Cole Haan (Village collection)
Louis Vuitton (Montorgueil or Neverfull GM)
Marc Jacobs (Turnlock collection)

I would buy a simple, yet lovely and classy bag that I can use everyday. Being that the most I've ever spent on a bag was $825 for my Prada Pitone frame bag, the $1K mark will be easy to meet for me :P. However, currently I think my collection is complete so I don't think I will buy any more, but I still love to drool at other people's nice bag collections!

There is only one bag that I am drooling over right now, but it is more than $1000 . . . So, I am breaking the rule cause I don't have a second choice!! I want the LV Azur Galliera GM!

for me it would have to be miu miu matellasse top handle in black. I've being searching for a black bag lately and feel that this fits my requirements but i'm gonna wait for the sales because my last and first miu miu bag i purchased, i was fortunate enough to get for a really goog deal.