If you can only have one LV agenda. Which size will you pick? PM, MM, GM?

If you can only have one LV agenda. Which size will you pick?

• PM

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • MM

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • GM

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
I chose PM for portability. It fits in all my bags and scrubs/lab coats. I don’t have a lot on my calendar primarily working in the hospital or off, appts…and like that I can have a running to do and shopping list at hand.

If I had more of a meeting type daily planning need or carried a work bag I would probably prefer the MM.

In my opinion the GM is for hard core planning or working at home or office setting that doesn’t require carrying it from place to place.

I do only have one agenda, and it's the MM. I've had it for over 20 years and love it. Wouldn't change a thing. Still small enough to carry in my handbags because I use large bags everyday, except on weekends. But I don't use it on weekends so it's not an issue.

Reactions: Dreamybabie
It just on what you want to use it for. I have all 3. I use my GM for regular planning, MM currently I use for a budget planner (cash envelope wallet), and I just recently ordered the PM. I plan to downsize my cash envelope planner to the PM to see if I like it better. I usually carry a larger bag and the MM works fine, but hoping the PM works and can fit into my smaller bags.

Reactions: Dreamybabie
I have the PM, MM and Desk Agenda. I use them all but really have my eye on GM for awhile.
I have used PM as a wallet, planner, coupon folder in the past. Love it so much got it in epi and mono.
MM have been using religiously for home planning, but wish had GM.
Desk agenda is least used, but I use it for journaling and planner in the past.
Hope that helps, you will love any of the sizes❤️