If $$ Were No Object & You Could Buy Any ONE Bag . .

It's probably cliche - and I'm not even a big fan of their bags - but my "Dream Bag" is a Blue Jean Birkin from Hermes.

Several yrs ago, I bought a Light Blue Mulberry Bayswater as I figured that was the closest I'd ever get to owning one! I loved that bag -- the leather was so soft and yummy. IMO, it was the perfect substitute for a bag I know I'll never be able to own!! (I even carried it with the flap tucked in like a lot women carry their Birkins!)

I love the gray bag in your siggie. Hard as I may, this is going to sound ridiculous, but I can't think of one! I very much want a eggplant colored veneta and have my eyes on a brand new BV but I'm not sure this would be the "one" because my one and only bag would have to meet critical criteria. i.e. survive rain, (I would want to wear my bag regardless of rain or snow), not fade in sunlight, be luxuriously soft leather and be worn for years to come!- Oh, and most of all, I don't believe it has to be extremely costly!!!

I'm quite happy with my 1 or 2 (or 3 or 4) good bags every year and the ones I have already.

There is one bag I will have to save for but I f I don't get it it I will still very happy.

I couldn't have just one anyway as I usually I have to carry two at a time anyway LOL.

I love the gray bag in your siggie. Hard as I may, this is going to sound ridiculous, but I can't think of one! I very much want a eggplant colored veneta and have my eyes on a brand new BV but I'm not sure this would be the "one" because my one and only bag would have to meet critical criteria. i.e. survive rain, (I would want to wear my bag regardless of rain or snow), not fade in sunlight, be luxuriously soft leather and be worn for years to come!- Oh, and most of all, I don't believe it has to be extremely costly!!!

isn't it gorgeous? It's the Chloe Gemma in Khaki, which has been almost impossible to find - at this point, I'd be happy with almost any color!!

Hmmmm...I think that I would like a Chanel Jumbo Flap in a gorgeous red, OR a Mulberry Bayswater in Rouge Noir Ostrich.

But if someone wanted to give me a red or black Birkin, I wouldn't smack them in the face, either. :nuts: