If someone invented a drug that cured heartbreak...

So true! :lol:

By the way, when I was the age of some of the above posters, I too would have said "no" to the drug. Not now. Heartache at a young age was easier to take than heartache at a much older age.

I agree. Heartache when you get older is different. I am not saying it's not valid when you are a teen, I'm just saying it's more intense when you are older.

it would be so tempting.....but pass. after experiencing my first heartbreak earlier this year, i realize now that joy has many dimensions that i wasn't aware of before. sorrow is part of the human experience that i missed out on until now. as much as it absolutely sucks, it's shaped me into a very different (and in some ways better) person.

No way!

Xanax or icecream (w/a strong preference for the former, in my case b/c it doesn't add excess lbs to the final result).

Xanax flavored icecream -----mmmmmmmmmmmm :drool: yum!

this reminds me of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - great movie!

i honestly don't think i would. there's a song i really like where the main line is "the shadow proves the sunshine." if you don't go through unpleasantness and hurt and heartbreak, you don't appreciate it when the good comes along, and you might miss it altogether or take it for granted because you don't know what to look for, if that makes any sense.

I agree! I would pass it up!