if i were to get something from the Azur...

a4alice

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
What should i get? berkeley (i actually don't find it THAT pretty.. and it's over my budget), so i guess either speedy, or the noe, or saleya pm... OR i can wait a bit and see what will come out this year ( i heard the neverfull is coming out but then i'm not very fond of the fact that it lacks a zipper or anything that can tie it up)... suggestions anyone?

I like the Saleya PM or Speedy in Azur because there is not that much vachetta. The Berkley is a beautiful bag, but I don't think that I would like it with the dark patina that I KNOW will happen after using it during the summer. Good luck and let us know what you decide.....

if u wear alot of dark jeans i'll say get a speedy. personally i feel medium/large shoulder azur bag (or any medium/large light color shoulder bag for that matter) can get denim transfer onto the bag at the bottom area that brush against our body. have fun :smile:!

The Saleya or the Speedy. I think the Saleya looks so amazing in Azur, but the Speedy is also amazing so it would come down to your preferences on the shape and if you prefer handheld or not. But definitely one of those two!