If I was Marc Jabob I would make a...

Aug 4, 2006
OMG. did you make your signature picture? its so cute!!!
and truthful..

that luggage piece seems kind of wierd though...

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Europe
OMG. did you make your signature picture? its so cute!!!
and truthful..

that luggage piece seems kind of wierd though...
thanks haha LOL no I found it on google, its a beautiful picture :smile: you dont like my papillon travel bag :crybaby:

to everyone - This thread is a game, what you have to do is post your idea of a new LV bag that if you were MJ you would make.

Aug 4, 2006
thanks haha LOL no I found it on google, its a beautiful picture :smile: you dont like my papillon travel bag :crybaby:

to everyone - This thread is a game, what you have to do is post your idea of a new LV bag that if you were MJ you would make.
eh. it wouldnt look right on me... but im sure you could carry it..:smile:

prentice

Sep 8, 2006
A white suhali pegase...ooooo I can just see it all studded and soft...:tender: but it would be a pain to keep clean...and just imagine the price tag:death:

rishin

O.G.
Jul 25, 2006
Florida
Damier Wapity AND Denim Wapity!!!!!! Ohh AND either a demin or suhali messenger in the same shape as the damier geant messager.

Nov 14, 2006
If I want a Marc Jacobs' design, I really want a LV-lnyl or other monogram embossed leather (including miroir) Stam. I think it will be so nice and I can image that already.

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Hmmm...giant papillon eh? lol well I guess it's unique, but I dunno cuz the bag might ROLL around everywhere lol.

Ditto!!

There was a vernis bag in 2000 that looked like a giant papillon. Here are some pics. It would be TDF in damier ... :love:
OOOHHH! that's a creamy-licious luggage bag!!!! not a complete cylinder though cuz it's flat on the bottom lol :biggrin:

prentice

Sep 8, 2006
Hmmm...giant papillon eh? lol well I guess it's unique, but I dunno cuz the bag might ROLL around everywhere lol.

OOOHHH! that's a creamy-licious luggage bag!!!! not a complete cylinder though cuz it's flat on the bottom lol :biggrin:
we could put metal feet in so it could still stay cylindrical, but not roll around...I feel like I should get paid!!haha:nuts: