if I have Ibisco, do I need Pourpre?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
    They're really similar, eh.

Ibisco
    [​IMG]
    credit: galleria

vs

Pourpre
    [​IMG]
    credit: tokyo

2. hi kare! i believe poupre is more red? and your miumiu bow has gold hardware, yes.

3. [​IMG]
    credit: melovepurse

pardon my theft from everywhere.

4. glossie, you think? But in some pics, they're really similar.

5. I think they're different enough! Ibisco is a really bright, fuschia red... whereas Pourpre is very mellow... more of a dark cranberry...

6. I just love this Miu Miu bow satchel :heart:

I think pourpre is much more darker red and ibisco is a bright pink red!

7. Pourpre is Red. Ibisco is more Pink. Both are very different IMO. So YES!!!

8. Yes! If you love it, why not? Agree with everyone, Ibisco's more pink and Pourpre's on the red side. Totally dfferent color.

9. Both are different. It's a :yes: from me too, you need a Pourpre.:biggrin:

10. I think Pourpre is an absolute NEED :biggrin: And from the looks of pictures, I think they're pretty different! At least different enough to justify having both :graucho:

11. hey kare do you still have your 05 bordeaux? i'd say they're all different but i personally would go for something really different. seems like they're all with blue tones. i'd consider a red that's neutral or warmer.

12. #12 Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
    do you NEED it? no, not technically...but it's hard to resist!

i think ibisco is a gorgeous color and would probably be appropriate whenever pourpe would be appropriate. however, the styles are completely different. MM is way girly and Balenciaga has a bit of an edge to it. If you absolutely need to pick one I would go with the one that suits your personality better.

13. If I could only pick one I would go with Pourpre. I love the Pourpre color!
    Congrats! I must have one!