If celebs were your friends ....

party on your birthday with? Justin Timberlake AND Timbaland.

go shopping with? Victoria Beckham. LOVE HER.

call if you were crying at 3am? This is a hard one. No it's not. Jim Caviezel.

go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) This is a hard one. Ok, so how about Larry the Cable Guy? We'd go fishing somewhere in the woods!

This was fun!

If celebs were your friends who would you ...

party on your birthday with? 90s era Angelina Jolie, pre-pregnancy Nicole Richie and Kate Moss. That was easy!

go shopping with? Mary-Kate Olsen. She is my fashion idol.

call if you were crying at 3am? Meryl Streep, she has a great motherly vibe.

go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) Lindsay Lohan to all the party hotspots around the globe like Ibiza, Goa, etc.

I like the bad girls :shame: :okay:

party on your birthday with? Katherine Heigl
go shopping with? Keira Knightely
call if you were crying at 3am? Probably Oprah
go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) Jessica Simpson or Kylie Minogue to Paris

party on your birthday with? Victoria Beckham
go shopping with? Victoria Beckham
call if you were crying at 3am? Rachel Bilson
go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) Rachel Bilson and Victoria Beckham, we´d go to Paris

If celebs were your friends who would you ...

party on your birthday with? Johnny Depp, Brandon Lee (if he were alive), Cameron Diez, Drew Barrymore
go shopping with? Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Lopez, Sarah Jessica Parker,
call if you were crying at 3am? Jim Carey, I would need a laugh, Jennifer Aniston, and Oprah... all on the party line.
go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) Keanu Reeves, to some quiet island just us two with loads of wine.

Party with on B-Day? Dane Cook (He seems like he would be super fun and would keep me laughing!)

Go shopping with? Victoria B. (that's just too easy! lol)

Call if I were crying at 3am: Jennifer Love Hewitt (She seems like she would make an excellent BFF)

Go on vacation with: Michael C. Hall (I just LOVE HIM!) and we would go to Ireland

Party with on B-Day? Drew Barrymore

Go shopping with? Drew Barrymore and Lauren Conrad

Call if I were crying at 3am: Reese Witherspoon

Go on vacation with: Josh Duhamel :girlsigh:and George Clooney :girlsigh:

Party with: Kate Moss
Shop with: Nicole Richie
Call if crying at 3am: 3am girls! (British newspaper gossip columnists... they'ld be awake)
Holiday with: Jade Jagger in Ibiza

Party with: hmmm all of the party animals are toning down! Maybe the Olsen twins.
Shop with: Rachel Zoe!
Call crying at 3 AM: Rachel Bilson, she seems so nice
Vacation with: Nicole Richie, and we'd go to Capri and wear glam vintage during the entire trip

party with: Natalie Portman (I assume she's as low key as I am)

shopping with: Rachel Bilson (LOVE her wardrobe)

Call @ 3am: Jennifer Garner (very genuine person)

Vacation with: Kristin Bell (that girl can make me laugh so hard on Veronica Mars, I'm sure it would be a good time.)

I totalyy agree with rachel bilson and jen garner was thinking that my self but...

Party with: drew barrymore and jessica simpson(have a feeling i'd be laughing all night long)
shopping with: rachel bilson, jessica simpson,
call at 3am: Oprah and drew barrymore
vaca with: drew barrymore, cameron diaz, Steve-o was so jealous when they were on that show on mtv when they went to remote areas in the world and rugged it!! seems like one hell of a crazy time!!

I would choose:

party on your birthday with? Kate Moss and/or Amy Winehouse
go shopping with? Mary-Kate Olsen
call if you were crying at 3am? Liv Tyler
go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) Julian Casablancas from The Strokes, probably New York or London.

party on your birthday with? Christy Turlington or Padma Lakshmi her interview w Vanity Fair this month was hilarious
go shopping with? VB
call if you were crying at 3am? Mandy Moore
go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) IF is wasn't married Milo Ventimiglia, Europe or Bali