Idylle Speedy 30: Fusain or Encre?

Which color would you choose for a Idylle speedy 30?

• Fusain

• Encre

Results are only viewable after voting.

ajj

O.G.
Aug 26, 2008
hello all!

i love the classic mono speedy 30, but hate dealing with vachetta. the idylle speedy seems like the perfect alternative.. plus it has a strap!

i'm having trouble deciding which color to get.. fusain or encre. fusain seems more classic but i'm wondering if the dark brown color will look too old lady-ish (i'm in my mid 20's). blue is one of my favorite colors, but since i wear a lot of denim, i worry about color transfer to the bag.

which would you choose and why? TIA for all your opinions! :biggrin:

I have the fusain and sometimes it even looks black and gold which is awesome. I like the dark color, no worries at all when I take it out. I have had it over 6 months and it still looks brand new. I love the color blue too, but jeans and light color bags not a good mix. I dont think it looks old lady-ish at all, and look at all the young people that carry brown monogram, it's just classic.

fusian! I have the fusian speedy and it matches everything. In the light it can look dark brown but it looks closer to black. Personally, the other colors look a bit light for my taste. I think the bags would look even better if the colors were darker on the bag. Black is a classic color for any age.

I like encre more, mainly because I have quite a few brown bags and grey/greyish blue makes a nice alternative. It also looks more chic IMO. Fusain looks almost identical to mini lin to me.

thanks for all the votes and comments. keep 'em coming! :biggrin:

very interesting that taz and lavender mentioned that the dark brown looks almost black. i love a good black bag. hmm.. what to do..

Fusain reminds me the Mini Lin which I love. It's dark brown with gold monogram. However, I find that it's a bit common compared to Encre. Bear in mind that when Fusain fades, it's quite obvious unlike the lighter Encre.

minteva - sepia is nice but i don't do bags in red/pink tones.

i've read a few posts here and there saying that fusain has an issue with fading? has anyone experienced this first hand?