Jimmy Choo Identify this Jimmy Choo!

Hi ladies. I am new to JC. This is a Tulita correct? Which Tulita? How old if possible? And retail? I am sorry for all the questions just answer as many as possible. Have a good night!!

Attachments

• jc1.jpg
    jc1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 457
  • jc2.jpg
    jc2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 492
  • jc3.jpg
    jc3.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 490
  • jc4.jpg
    jc4.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 492
Hello Ladies, Please could you help identify these JC shoes...TIA:smile:

shoes018-1.jpg

Few more pics coming up. thank you.

More pics
shoes008.jpg

I will have to take individual pictures of any that you need a better shot of. Also a few that are not here. TIA will load once i have taken each individually. thanks for any help with their names.

Hi bonny #7 are called fife SS2008. I think #4 might be Austin SS2008. #1 looks like Candy AW2007. I also recognize #8, but am not finding the name. My catalogues only go back to AW2007. I have a couple of the older ones saved on my computer which jchoo.com sent to me, but it's hard to compare those to yours. The older pairs #9, and 11 will be hard to identify unless someone here just had them and remembers. They are all beauties, tho!

Hi bonny #7 are called fife SS2008. I think #4 might be Austin SS2008. #1 looks like Candy AW2007. I also recognize #8, but am not finding the name. My catalogues only go back to AW2007. I have a couple of the older ones saved on my computer which jchoo.com sent to me, but it's hard to compare those to yours. The older pairs #9, and 11 will be hard to identify unless someone here just had them and remembers. They are all beauties, tho!

Thank you so much jmcadon. I wanted to post them individually in the Shoe Thread which is why I could use some names. lol I will now post the ones you named with pride cos at least now I know their names and yr. Thank you for helping me out. I really appreciate it!!!:hugs:

^^not a problem...just found #8. They are called Fancy SS2008! It is kind of fun trying to find them. The older lookbooks had all the shoes including all the house shoes for each season. Maybe they are just not making that many styles each season anymore. You can just post the rest of them without the info. I don't remember the seasons or names of a lot of my shoes. Most do have the names on the boxes if you still have them, tho.

Last edited:
Hi,

Can anyone help me out with the style name of these Choos? I got them at a sample sale in the High Street Kensington offices. Then I sold them on eBay recently, but the guy is disputing their authenticity, so need all the info I can on them to prove to him that they are real.

You just need to scroll down the page a little to see them here.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Holly

This is not the thread for authenticity requests. Please re-post your request in the Authenticate This Jimmy Choo thread, in the proper format. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

I don't want you to authenticate them, I just want to know the style name - am I in the right place for that?

Thanks,
H

When you say: "so need all the info I can on them to prove to him that they are real." you are requesting authentication. However, if you are a reseller, you are responsible for knowing the authenticity before selling. Opinions on authenticity are reserved for shoppers. Feel free to point your buyer to the PF for help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this purse as a Christmas gift. It was found in a thrift store, and I can't seem to find any information on it. Sorry for the poor pics. The leather feels real, and it has weight to it.

http://s818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/nazarets_2009/Mobile Uploads/

Thank you for any information, and I hope I posted this to the correct place.
:smile:
I, too am at a loss here. I have never seen anything like this from Choo. We really need to see the inside with closeups of a nameplate, but I am leaning toward fake.