IDENTIFY This Chloe (color, style, year, price, etc.)

Hi, I would really appreciate if you guys could help me identify the colors of these two chloe marcie bags. i'm looking for the colors to google some other reference pics.
bag #1 it says dark orange in the description. the handle looks tan and darker but i'm not sure about the rest. how orange is that orange?
bag #2 here the tag says hazel brown but I couldn't find that color online, I guess it's an older version? or a fake one...
bag 1 likely whiskey, bag 2 dead link

Reactions: MeerSein
I'm not concerned about authenticity since she was purchased from a very reputable boutique (Parlour X in AUS) but in my years of research and loving the whole Marcie family, I've never seen a older model* Mini Marcie with this loop on the shoulder strap? Can anyone confirm? (*older model = before this season's re-design with the new leather and monochrome stitching)

56428a10-c76e-4ee7-af2a-a6f2aa0a8981.jpeg

Please help authenticate this. I know it is 2002, no serial number. Bracelet beaded bag by Chloe
Hi, This is the identify this Chloe thread - which you know is a Beaded Bracelet bag. but we dont authenticate in here. But i can also tell you that i dont authenticate this style, i just have never owned any and dont have the time to learn about it. I would ask authenticate4u on facebook messenger if they cover it, they know many of the older Chloe styles.
thanks

Hi. I just bought this used Chloe bag and I was wondering if someone can tell me what it is called. I can’t seem to find one like it online anywhere…which is odd and driving me nuts. I’m 99.9% sure it’s real tho. I’m a little worried because it doesn’t have a number inside, but it’s great quality. So im thinking it’s just an older bag maybe it just doesn’t have one. Knowing what to search for would help. Thanks!

Attachments

• DE9545E6-2D06-4D81-A080-99EC4A92603D.jpeg
    DE9545E6-2D06-4D81-A080-99EC4A92603D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Hi. I just bought this used Chloe bag and I was wondering if someone can tell me what it is called. I can’t seem to find one like it online anywhere…which is odd and driving me nuts. I’m 99.9% sure it’s real tho. I’m a little worried because it doesn’t have a number inside, but it’s great quality. So im thinking it’s just an older bag maybe it just doesn’t have one. Knowing what to search for would help. Thanks!
This isnt enough to work from, please provide photos from other angles, also embossing and a date code tag.