IDENTIFY This Chloe (color, style, year, price, etc.)

Hi. I received this vintage bag and have been trying to authenticate it at Authenticate this Chloe section. However, TPFs there recommended that I come here. Is anybody familiar with this bag? According to the hangtag, I'm thinking it's fake and should return it. (if I can..) Can anybody pleeeeease help me? Thanks in advance.
Hi. I received this vintage bag and have been trying to authenticate it at Authenticate this Chloe section. However, TPFs there recommended that I come here. Is anybody familiar with this bag? According to the hangtag, I'm thinking it's fake and should return it. (if I can..) Can anybody pleeeeease help me? Thanks in advance.
I did my research after purchasing a bag like this and it IS AUTHENTIC!!

Reactions: Roie55
its harder with the vintage styles, not all had style names. But this bag has similar features to the Ascot and Tracey.
So I actually bought one of these and did a ton of research- looks like it’s authentic! Such a cool bag. I like that the style is similar to the Paddington, but it isn’t as ornate. It’d be so cool to find an original ad for one. I just love the history of vintage bags.

Reactions: Roie55
I see that, but if they’re still a member, they’d get an email that I replied to their thread. Just like I got an email telling me you told me something I already knew.
I see that you are new, you may not know but there is a setting to turn off email notifications, which most do (or else TPF would be blowin up my inbox lol) so I figured I would make you aware it was an old post. Lots of newbies quote posts from 10+ years ago and get upset when they don’t get an answer. If you want to continue participating in this forum you may want to consider a different attitude, but like the email with my response, you probably already know that!

I might want to consider a different attitude? Revisit your first reply to me. It would’ve been helpful to say anything in addition, anything further, to convey that you were trying to buffer my expectations of getting an answer vs making me feel dumb for commenting on an old post. I appreciate your second response much more, at least it was informative. I think this forum is very helpful, but yes, it does contain a lot of old posts - and that’s good! Endless information can be found. I did get a notification from another user who had something helpful to say. The last thing I wanted was any drama. I only wanted to revive an old question and see if I could possibly gather any information. It was worth a try in my mind. I wasn’t going to “get upset” if I didn’t get a response, however you rude reply did make me upset. I’m not going to argue on here, that’s not what this is for. We all have a passion for bags and that should unite us in some way. It’s been a pleasant distraction from all that’s going on in the world. By the way, I’m not new - I hadn’t been on the site in years and I actually had to create a new login since I forgot my old one.