Identify this Celine

How about this lovely Kelly-esque bag. Vestiaire Collective calls it a Clasp Leather Handbag. What do we know about it? I suspect it is like a box leather and pre-Phoebe.

Interested in any info you might have.

it is a vintage celine top handle with gancini lock. 1980s-1990s.
It is box leather and originally has shoulder strap with it. The one in the pic is in such pristine lovely condition :heart:
other versions in mini size (which i adore) and in the macadam canvas and grained leather are also available.

Attachments

• IMG_2431.jpg
    IMG_2431.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 11
  • A4160371-B8AA-4CDB-A847-692C0986D33A.JPG
    A4160371-B8AA-4CDB-A847-692C0986D33A.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 11
^Similar to the posts containing the mentions of the Celine Gancini bags above, I purchased this vintage Celine bag on Buyee Japan Yahoo Auctions - a Salvatore Ferragamo-esque looking bag.

A Google search shows that this is sometimes called the Celine Gancini, Celine Gancini Double Flap, and/or the Celine Double Flap Top Handle bag. There are two flaps once the bag is opened revealing two red interior compartments - one flap covering each compartment.

Does anyone know if such a model exists as there are a number of listings on eBay, Porshmark and Mercari for this bag - but all the sellers are from Japan. If yes, any idea which year/decade this bag was released and why they seem to be available only in the Japanese resale market. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• vintage gancini double flap.jpg
    vintage gancini double flap.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 7
  • vintage gancini double flap interior.jpg
    vintage gancini double flap interior.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi! Can anyone identify this Celine triple zip satchel? I believe it’s from 2010 (according to the date code), and it looks like a Boston bag, but I’m not sure. Thanks all!

Attachments

• IMG_7863.jpeg
    IMG_7863.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 3
Hiya, is anyone able to provide more details about this bag model? Model name if any, or rough date? I’m a bit hopeless, so even decade would be great. Thank you!

celine boston tote pre-fall 2010

images
images

23m0zcw.jpg
tote2.jpg
The wavy design is awesome!