Identify this Celine

Hi,Hi, I’m new to the forums and am hoping I’m in the correct place. I was watching the new Hyundai commercial with Kevin Bacon and his daughter, Sosie, and noticed her purse. I believe it’s the Besace 16 bag. I‘m hoping someone could help me identify if it was and if so, if it’s the size small or the larger size. Thanks for your help!

View attachment 5704625

View attachment 5704626
Yes you already ID’d it. It’s the larger size not small.

Can anyone tell me the style name of this vintage bag? It’s approximately 12” W x 8” H x 4” D. I accidentally won a live online auction (screen froze and I hit the bid button trying to wake my screen up :shocked:). It’s a darling bag that needs lots of TLC. Unfortunately the bag came with no information.
Thanks in advance!

image.jpg:shocked:

Last edited:
I have found this Celine Classic Box for sale preloved but don't recognise the colour, does anyone else? It seems odd to be close to camel or khaki but to be a completely different shade, but I realise it could simply be a special edition...

30932cb2-6378-4253-9ec2-fc984577d1b5_540x.jpg

09f19765-e1f6-43ce-84ad-7ebeea3080dc_200x200.jpg

I have found this Celine Classic Box for sale preloved but don't recognise the colour, does anyone else? It seems odd to be close to camel or khaki but to be a completely different shade, but I realise it could simply be a special edition...

View attachment 5770633

View attachment 5770634
Could be the color « Souris » but under artificial light so it looks a bit more yellow-ish

Brown Macadam Tote, definitely vintage, maybe 1990s?
I think the handle is PVC.

Not sure if there is a more specific name since the macadam refers more to the pattern than the name itself.

But if you google something along the lines of "celine macadam tote circle handle", it pops up.

Reactions: xnatty
How about this lovely Kelly-esque bag. Vestiaire Collective calls it a Clasp Leather Handbag. What do we know about it? I suspect it is like a box leather and pre-Phoebe.

Interested in any info you might have.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 9.00.58 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 9.00.58 AM.png
    574.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: worty