Identify This Burberry

Hi! Does anyone know anything about red alligator Burberry bags? My Aunt gave me an unused/perfect condition red alligator leather shoulder Burberry bag--It is rectangular shape, has a classic flap and silver metal. It's beautiful and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it? I will see if I can post a picture later. -Araya

Okay--this is NOT the bag but it has a similar shape and design:

http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Vintage-Burg...rap-Purse_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ260392814769

the strap is shorter and wider, the entire bag is red alligator, the bag is 8" x 11" x 2-4" (it's like an accordion and inside has two separate areas with a divider, the flap is straight across and snaps, and the silver is like a brushed silver metal. I cannot find a picture of the bag and I cannot locate my USB cord but I'll borrow one tomorrow to get real pictures. The bag is authentic but I am wondering if it's more vintage than I originally thought!

Hello,
Does anyone know the name of this bag, or know where I can buy one?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/burberry tote/toosan/bags004.jpg

Thanks

It looks like the Stowell roll up tote. It was on sale just a short while ago at the Burberry retail store but I didn't see it at the retail store when I was shopping the Memorial Day sale. I didn't see it at the outlet either.

I'm guessing a second hand place (like Bonanzle, ebay, etc.) would be your best bet to locate on of these. You can call the outlet to see if they have it in stock in the backroom though. Good luck. ;)

please identify this burberry bag i got at the outlet. it's a grabber for $315, retails for $1595. i so luv this bag. everyone seems to ask what bag i'm wearing everytime i use it.

14nl2m9.jpg

please identify this burberry bag i got at the outlet. it's a grabber for $315, retails for $1595. i so luv this bag. everyone seems to ask what bag i'm wearing everytime i use it.

20jju4m.jpg

I see a tag on it. The name of the bag should be on the tag. Beautiful bag and what a great bargain. :smile:

the tag says BQPELHAM 11757471, made in italy (inside the bag). strange name, huh?;) i used it in california and rubbed some denim on the bag.i panicked so much and went to purse forum and asked for help. non-acetone nail polish remover helped, does wonders!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

hi...i was wondering if anyone knew anything about this bag? it's not on the burberry website; i found it at saks...i called the local burberry store and they hadn't heard about it and thought that perhaps it was just made for dept stores...because of its pricepoint (which i am thrilled with!) i was wondering why it's not over 1K which is what i usually find with their all leather bags...any info would be helpful! thanks!!!!

Burberry - Drawstring Leather Tote - Saks.com