Identify this Balenciaga

Are you the one who bought it?
Ummm, maybe?
Uh Oh Oops GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Look at this adorable little half matelasse?!? I hadn’t seen one of these in a while…

I swear I saw this exact same one in red not long ago. I think it was on VC, too.

Look at this adorable little half matelasse?!? I hadn’t seen one of these in a while…

Okay, not red like I "remembered", but more like Sienna, I guess. From 07. Sweet.

http://de.vestiairecollective.com/d...un-leder-balenciaga-handtaschen-9781907.shtml

Reactions: reovi
Thank you! :flowers: It was an absolute fluke finding this on eBay. I even thought the colour was Mogano or something. It was an impulse purchase but anything bought off eBay between 2am-5am isnt exactly planned. Haha

The colour/leather has really blown me away. No wonder we are still gaga over these bags decades later...they feel singular to the owner, thanks to the hues and tactile leather. This is a keeper. :yahoo:
So happy for you! What a gorgeous bag! One of my favorite golden browns with scrumptious leather. I have not seen one in a long time, and this one seems to be in fantastic shape! :drinks:

• Love
Reactions: Norm.Core