Idenification help...

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
This is one of my favorite Chanel bags which I carry a lot and I was wondering if anyone out there could help me identify it....

I purchased it at Neiman's in San Francisco after seeing it last year and drooling over it for months. I'd go every so often and "visit" it but finally I chose the Cerf bag over this one because I thought it was too casual. Then, one afternoon it popped back in my head and wouldn't leave. When I was in Neiman's the next time I didn't see it on the shelves (I called the Chanel Boutique but I didn't know the name of it and they were less than helpful that day) and asked the wonderful SA if she had anything in the back not displayed that looked like....and I described it. She scoured the back room, brought out this and that but not the one I wanted. Finally, she returned one last time and came out with three dust bags each with a rendition of this bag....one large and one small in pale creamy yellow, and MINE! There it was like it had been waiting for me all along. I think it was meant for me...

Came in two sizes, Large and Small (which I have), rich chocolate brown deerskin, zippered opening with silver Chanel logo zipper pull, one inside zip pocket, logo "bolts" on outside, leather embossed logo tabs on each end of the bag.

I'd LOVE to know the name of it....I'm thinking it's called Chanel Bolt bag????? Help...

Attachments

• Bolt1.jpg
    Bolt1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 78
  • bolt2.jpg
    bolt2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 87