Ideeli Is Awesome!

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
I buy much more from Ideeli than I do from the other sites because Ideeli seems to have a lot of what I like. Usually, my order is shipped before the expected ship date and I've never had an issue with them. Actually I've never had an issue with any of the similar sites either.

My second to last purchase I returned. I sent one email and received a response the same day. They told me to expect a shipping label and they'd issue a store credit. I've been tracking the return and it was received by Ideeli today. I was expecting to wait a week at least for my credit but guess what? The return was processed immediately and the credit was issued today as well!

Good to know. I am seeing a lot of bashing of these sites here lately. I have ordered from almost all of them and really never had any problems...except shipping can be slow!

^ I agree. In hate the slow shipping but at least you know up front with ideeli. Actually with most of my ideeli orders, I get the item long before expected and that's always a nice surprise.

There are a lot of negative posts that I'm suspicious of b/c the posters only post once or twice with negative info and they never return and post an outcome.