Ideas for a semi mount pendant

I had a diamond collar, put a 2ct diamond in the center. Just big enough with a lot of pizzaz! I have worn it every day...plus goes with a lot of earrings.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 357
I guess it depends on how you want to wear it. You say you like sparkly, but want it to match everything, which makes me think it will be an everyday piece?

You have a nice big stone though, you might want to play off that and put it in a really simple, modern setting. I really like half bezels at the moment, either vertical or horizontal:

half_bezel_diamond_pendant.jpg

bezel.jpg

Or, if you want to make it look even bigger, you could go with a sort of 'frame' idea. Something like this could be good. I love pave, and I think having mixed metals in one piece of everyday jewellery really helps you mix and match all of your other stuff on any given day!

commitment_pave_pendant.jpg

I guess it depends on how you want to wear it. You say you like sparkly, but want it to match everything, which makes me think it will be an everyday piece?

You have a nice big stone though, you might want to play off that and put it in a really simple, modern setting. I really like half bezels at the moment, either vertical or horizontal:

Or, if you want to make it look even bigger, you could go with a sort of 'frame' idea. Something like this could be good. I love pave, and I think having mixed metals in one piece of everyday jewellery really helps you mix and match all of your other stuff on any given day!

Thanks so much for all ur help :smile: