Ideas for a diamond right hand ring

I’m in the market for a right hand ring and am looking for some inspiration [emoji4]. I definitely want it to be a diamond ring (I’m not crazy about coloured stones) and nothing too dainty. One option is an eternity band but I already have an eternity band as my wedding ring so thought it might be a good idea to mix it up. I did some googling and really like this style but wanted to see if my fellow TPFers had any ideas. Thanks in advance! IMG_7964.JPG

Hi! I see you like bold rings... me too!

For a right hand all-diamond eternity, how about something like this? The company is JB Star and I love their rings. They are very unique and bold.

I know you don’t like colored gemstones, but they make a beautiful sapphire and diamond eternity too.

If those are too bold, I also like the Tiffany Victoria Alternating Band with Xs and Os... it’s very unique and kind of has a cute meaning (hugs & kisses). They also make a thicker version. It’s the last two photos.

Have fun ring shopping!

IMG_3373.JPG

IMG_3374.JPG

IMG_3376.JPG

IMG_3375.JPG

I know you don’t like colored gemstones, but I love them on my right hand. For kicks... here is the sapphire eternity I mentioned earlier.

It is beautiful on and striking.

IMG_3377.JPG

Hi! I see you like bold rings... me too!

For a right hand all-diamond eternity, how about something like this? The company is JB Star and I love their rings. They are very unique and bold.

I know you don’t like colored gemstones, but they make a beautiful sapphire and diamond eternity too.

If those are too bold, I also like the Tiffany Victoria Alternating Band with Xs and Os... it’s very unique and kind of has a cute meaning (hugs & kisses). They also make a thicker version. It’s the last two photos.

Have fun ring shopping!

View attachment 4389407

View attachment 4389408

View attachment 4389409

View attachment 4389411

Thank you so much for the recommendation! I’ve been browsing through their site and they have some beautiful pieces! Very much appreciated!!!

Reactions: BigAkoya
What about something from Cartier like these?

Attachments

• 584358.png.scale.220.high.broderie-de-cartier-wedding-ring-white-gold.jpg
    584358.png.scale.220.high.broderie-de-cartier-wedding-ring-white-gold.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 569
  • 588151.png.scale.220.high.broderie-de-cartier-wedding-ring-white-gold.jpg
    588151.png.scale.220.high.broderie-de-cartier-wedding-ring-white-gold.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 574
  • 1054325.png.scale.220.high.broderie-de-cartier-wedding-ring-white-gold.jpg
    1054325.png.scale.220.high.broderie-de-cartier-wedding-ring-white-gold.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 570
  • cartier reflection ring.png
    cartier reflection ring.png
    1,007.3 KB · Views: 574
Reactions: originalheather
Since you already have an eternity band, and you definitely want diamonds, what about a cocktail cluster ring? That would be something different with a lot of presence.

I got this one vintage on eBay, it's really fun to wear.

8v8Tl2U.png

Since you already have an eternity band, and you definitely want diamonds, what about a cocktail cluster ring? That would be something different with a lot of presence.

I got this one vintage on eBay, it's really fun to wear.

8v8Tl2U.png

I hadn’t considered a cluster ring before but that looks so pretty on your finger. It’s got a modern flair to it. I’ll do some digging to see what I can find. Thanks!

Reactions: chessmont