ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

Sorry I couldn't be more help. We've missed you around here!
Aww thanks. I've been working full time for quite a while now so the lack of time along with the low $AU and high shipping put a stop to my rehabbing. I still have a box of bags though that I plan to get back to one day and I did recently buy and clean up a nice burgundy 11419 Tattersall Bleecker that I now use on weekends.

This is a long shot, but does anyone remember a white satchel type purse with rose gold studs around the four bottom corners? It would be from 2011 I think , possibly limited edition. I know the name started with a D. But for the life of me I cannot remember and it's my bag that got away :sad:

This is a long shot, but does anyone remember a white satchel type purse with rose gold studs around the four bottom corners? It would be from 2011 I think , possibly limited edition. I know the name started with a D. But for the life of me I cannot remember and it's my bag that got away :sad:

There was a coach bag called Devin that came out around 2011, but the rose gold studs doesn't sound right for a Devin.

Search the Coach forums for "rose gold studs", You could also start with page 3 in this discussion which sounds like the right time period:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...e-gold-r-e-v-e-a-l-lots-of-pics.732971/page-3

I just got this coach bag and I can't find any pictures of another like it. I'm not sure if it's real crocodile or alligator, or if it's embossed leather. The hang tag is all metal and different (special). The inside is lined with a very high grade suede. Does anyone know about this bag?
638246409167f42858034affec4de556.jpg
f92a01c9a0cbdd09655b84bdc95e6a58.jpg