ID these glasses please!

wildcherry21

♥
May 4, 2010
The last thing I need are a pair of hipster glasses but I think these are so cute. They might be a generic pair but since it's from a fashion mag I thought someone can ID them? TIA!!

001qkday

:thinking:

OP I don't know these glasses but I see what looks like 'lunettes perso(?)" beneath the clothing credits.
Either 'perso' means something in French like 'model's own' or it's a typo and the glasses are Persol :biggrin:

If no one else can help here maybe check the Persol Optical site to see if you can find this particular frame.
It's a shame that Yvonne's hair is in the way of the hinge because Persol hinges are distinctive.

LOL duh! I took French in highschool and college I should have known lunettes meant sunglasses :P But perso isn't a french word..it would be "personnelle" n'est pas?

Thanks for the help! I never heard of Persol.

LOL duh! I took French in highschool and college I should have known lunettes meant sunglasses :P But perso isn't a french word..it would be "personnelle" n'est pas?

Thanks for the help! I never heard of Persol.

lol I looked up 'perso' - it's not a known French word, but apparently it means 'greedy' in Esperanto :rolleyes:

Good luck with finding them anyway!