ID Eden Sher’s purse (from her show “The Middle”)

Ariadne_Elise

Jul 29, 2013
Actress Eden Sher carried a gorgeous tote bag —which I’m obsessed and would love to find— on her TV show “The Middle”, as her character “Sue Heck”. It was on the episode titled “Thank You For Not Kissing” on Season 9. The style looks just like an LV Neverfull, but in a canvas print that looks like a Fossil or Orla Kiley. Please help me find this bag! Thanks! 81A89E22-491C-4673-B391-D51AA829E3DA.jpeg 640459EA-E2FB-4001-B4FE-9E124E8ED52E.jpeg C28157F9-EE80-4E60-B745-BD5581454593.jpeg EAFDBBAE-3DDA-4320-955C-AAC7D2173BA8.jpeg

That's a Brighton willow shopper - it's from a past season so it's not available online, although they do have it in a blue and white color. You can also call stores and ask them to find it for you, Google it and see if it's on Poshmark/ebay/tradesy/etc, or you can call the outlets and have them check!

https://www.brighton.com/product/totes/36956-206094/blueprint-willow-shopper.html

Brighton is one of my favorite contemporary accessory stores. I've had their bags for years and love mine which are still in great condition!

Reactions: Ariadne_Elise
Actress Eden Sher carried a gorgeous tote bag —which I’m obsessed and would love to find— on her TV show “The Middle”, as her character “Sue Heck”. It was on the episode titled “Thank You For Not Kissing” on Season 9. The style looks just like an LV Neverfull, but in a canvas print that looks like a Fossil or Orla Kiley. Please help me find this bag! Thanks! View attachment 4110642 View attachment 4110643 View attachment 4110644 View attachment 4110645

Oops, forgot to quote you! I replied above! :smile:

Reactions: Ariadne_Elise
Thank you, BelleBelleBelle19!!! Thank you soo much!!! I think that blue and white color that’s available now is just as beautiful as the past season print. (Seems I like that bag in any/all prints. :biggrin: )
Now I can do some serious shopping... #ItShallBeMine :angel: Thanks again! :flowers:

That's a Brighton willow shopper - it's from a past season so it's not available online, although they do have it in a blue and white color. You can also call stores and ask them to find it for you, Google it and see if it's on Poshmark/ebay/tradesy/etc, or you can call the outlets and have them check!

https://www.brighton.com/product/totes/36956-206094/blueprint-willow-shopper.html

Brighton is one of my favorite contemporary accessory stores. I've had their bags for years and love mine which are still in great condition!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19