ID Brit's sunnies - PLEASEEE

Yes they are balenciaga.. i saw these the other day....

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i knew i saw it

EDITION BAL 0003

198478J0690

Large round retro sunglasses • Balenciaga.Edition collection inspired from Cristobal Balenciaga’s 60’s archives • light acetate frame • brass hardware • Balenciaga logo detail on the temple • 100% UVA • UVB protection • made in Italy

$330.00

Available

Select Color
Red / Fuchsia / Brown

http://www.balenciaga.com/us/en/bal...ue=802955829(BAL-Cruise2008WomenMasterCatalog)

Balenciaga website for sale now

^^if it does or doesn't her sun glasses look like knock offs of the Balenciaga; i know my sun glasses pretty well. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

those Balenciaga sunglasses are being brought back from Cristobal balenciagas collection from the 60's......so whether or not her sunglasses are or aren't it's made to look like it. Idk about you but I'd rather have the real deal!

Brit has major money with minor taste; so it's not hard to believe she has b knockoff.

Last edited:
^^if it does or doesn't her sun glasses look like knock offs of the Balenciaga; i know my sun glasses pretty well. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

those Balenciaga sunglasses are being brought back from Cristobal balenciagas collection from the 60's......so whether or not her sunglasses are or aren't it's made to look like it. Idk about you but I'd rather have the real deal!

Brit has major money with minor taste; so it's not hard to believe she has b knockoff.

I'd rather have the real deal too, that's for sure, also because Balenciaga sunglasses are much better than the ones she's wearing.