Food Iced coffee addicts

I used to drink three venti cold brews from Starbucks not too long ago, but managed to scale it back to one cup of iced coffee (always black) in recent months. I never could do the sweetened concoctions, personally!

Reactions: lxrac and BagLadyT
I used to drink three venti cold brews from Starbucks not too long ago, but managed to scale it back to one cup of iced coffee (always black) in recent months. I never could do the sweetened concoctions, personally!

Three iced coffees?!!! If I did that I’d be doing nonstop laps around my neighborhood! I did black coffee during my time doing the Whole30. I got used to it but then just that one cup of coffee with cream and sugar and I’m hooked again! If you asked if I could only have one beverage besides water I’d choose iced coffee over anything. I’d pick that over wine, you know it’s serious...

What's your aeropress routine? Indulge me...

I use the inverted method and "wetting" the filter paper. Results in an oh so delicious and richer taste (I'm having goosebumps just from describing it :blush:) and I dare to say it has given me the best tasting americano ever.

It's 3am now and Im counting down to smelling the freshly grinded beans and drinking liquid gold in the next few hours :heart:

Reactions: BagLadyT
I use the inverted method and "wetting" the filter paper. Results in an oh so delicious and richer taste (I'm having goosebumps just from describing it :blush:) and I dare to say it has given me the best tasting americano ever.

It's 3am now and Im counting down to smelling the freshly grinded beans and drinking liquid gold in the next few hours :heart:

So sophisticated! I’n Over here going through the drive thru!

Water at 185? Ten second stir with 20-odd second press?

I’m a big Aeropress fan too. I’ve been trying to make cold brew at home for years (every which way) and it always tastes like urine so I aeropress the coffee into a chilled cocktail tumbler. It’s perfect.