Ice Loves Coco

Just tuned into the show last night for the first time. They are very cute together, I like how sweet they are with each other. I was totally expecting Coco to be different.

I wonder if her "C-toe" will make an appearance on the show. LOL!

I think i'm behind 3 shows now!! wish i could watch these online instead of waiting for the weekend and having to sit through the marathons of all episodes just waiting for the ones i haven't seen lol

My boyfriend and I wanted to hate the show, we did...when we 1st heard about it, we rolled our eyes - great, another reality show. But curiosity sucked us in, and you can't help but love Coco. She is so sweet and you can tell that they really love each other.

I discovered this show while spending time with a friend. She had it on in the background (the episode when she is preparing for the birth of her sister's baby) while we had lunch, and the things that Coco would say :amuse: I had to ask my friend what that was and she filled me in. I said: "This is awesome!" lol I love it!

This thread caused me to give it a shot and I really like it! They have such great chemistry and Coco seems so sweet while Ice is a grump, lol. They do seem to bounce off each other which is great.

I cannot believe she wore one of her string bikinis to have her neices, nephew and BIL come over to swim. She is lovely but keep it covered in front of small children!

This show was a complete surprise to me also. I expected to dislike Coco and the entire show, and I found myself enjoying watching this cute couple. Coco cracks me up, and she is quite unique and entertaining. She reminds me a bit of Kendra.

This show is hilarious. I turned it on and my mother and I ended up watching it for like 2 hours! Ice and Coco are so funny together, and Spartacus is adorable! I loved when Coco jumped over the fence in her heels and chased down that lady's dog. So funny!