I wrote Dog the Bounty Hunter and Baby Lyssa.

....:confused1:

i dont think coco meant to offend you, i dont think she ment it to be taken as politic talk, but rather just stating someone famous of high power has similar personal (in her opinion) views like Dog does, yet people still idolize him (the President) and want to meet him. (i dont know if the president is racist so i have no comment. im just trying to think of the different views this could have been taken??) I dont think she realized someone would be offeneded by her comment. im so sorry you feel offended. we shouldnt talk poltics on here, thats for CNN! :lol:

so after this.. lets go back on topic!! :tup::graucho:

i dont think coco meant to offend you, i dont think she ment it to be taken as politic talk, but rather just stating someone famous of high power has similar personal (in her opinion) views like Dog does, yet people still idolize him (the President) and want to meet him. (i dont know if the president is racist so i have no comment. im just trying to think of the different views this could have been taken??) I dont think she realized someone would be offeneded by her comment. im so sorry you feel offended. we shouldnt talk poltics on here, thats for CNN! :lol:

How could that statement not offend someone? That's ridiculous. I don't care if it's her opinion or not. She should have kept it to herself as we're not supposed to talk politics here.

How could that statement not offend someone? That's ridiculous. I don't care if it's her opinion or not. She should have kept it to herself as we're not supposed to talk politics here.

As I stated earlier I'm sorry you are so upset. I'm sure Coco didn't intentionally say it to hurt anyones feelings. Truth of the matter is, a lot of people (esp. younger people) don't seem to care about politics. Maybe that's why she didn't think it would offend someone?? But because I am not her, I don't really know her reasoning. I just wanted to say I was sorry you were so offended.

I think you should try. I have always wanted to meet him and his family too. Everyone makes mistakes and says things that are wrong or incorrect but if you are a fan then that should not stop you if you have a chance to meet them and want to meet them.

Thank you:smile: Its comparing...and what is being said about the Dog is not offensive??? Be for real:nogood:

As I stated earlier I'm sorry you are so upset. I'm sure Coco didn't intentionally say it to hurt anyones feelings. Truth of the matter is, a lot of people (esp. younger people) don't seem to care about politics. Maybe that's why she didn't think it would offend someone?? But because I am not her, I don't really know her reasoning. I just wanted to say I was sorry you were so offended.

lol you should not have to say sorry:lol: I was not trying to political, I was trying to compare:smile:

Thanks for understanding :heart:

Why wouldn't such a nasty post like that be removed? I have a good idea why as the atmoshphere on this board is ultraliberal. Megs, you could have very easily removed that post like all the others that get edited that are far less offensive. The post is offensive, nevermind absolutely ignorant.
Trust me, this place is not ULTRA liberal. . . if it were, I wouldn't be here, I'm conservative and we all know I LIVE here!:lol:
Megs can decide what should or should not be edited.

Let's get back ON TOPIC so as not to disrespect the OP.

Saying and posting our President is racist is absolutely offensive.......the fact I can't respond and say what I really want to say in response to you proves my point that only certain posts are censored here depending on what side is favored. I thought we were not allowed to talk politics. BUT, a post is not edited that states our President is racist. How much more political can that be?

If in the rules it says we are not supposed to talk politics, such a HUGELY prejudicial political post should be edited........and because it is left to be displayed just reinforces my thoughts that the majority of this board is liberal.

Liberal and conservative it doesn't matter, the statement is false and is completely inapproprite here. Comparing the Dog and the President of the United States is riduculous!

As far as disrespecting the OP, the majority of the posts here rain on the OP's parade to begin with. The OP never asked anybody to comment on Dog being a racist.........let alone the PRESIDENT. Get real!

To the OP......best of luck getting to meet the DOG! Peace!

I've seen members here get in nasty fights over shampoo brands. I'm totally serious. So it's easy to see how a topic like this could get heated.

Back to the topic.....I'd love to meet Leland and Dwayne Lee. They are cuuuute and seem really sweet! The rest of 'em.....ehhhhh....hey, did any of you see the episode of South Park where Cartman was playing the bounty hunter/hall monitor? HAHAHAHAHA

Saying and posting our President is racist is absolutely offensive.......the fact I can't respond and say what I really want to say in response to you proves my point that only certain posts are censored here depending on what side is favored. I thought we were not allowed to talk politics. BUT, a post is not edited that states our President is racist. How much more political can that be?

If in the rules it says we are not supposed to talk politics, such a HUGELY prejudicial political post should be edited........and because it is left to be displayed just reinforces my thoughts that the majority of this board is liberal.

Liberal and conservative it doesn't matter, the statement is false and is completely inapproprite here. Comparing the Dog and the President of the United States is riduculous!

As far as disrespecting the OP, the majority of the posts here rain on the OP's parade to begin with. The OP never asked anybody to comment on Dog being a racist.........let alone the PRESIDENT. Get real!

To the OP......best of luck getting to meet the DOG! Peace!

lol umm comparing a human and a human:shrugs:that sounds right to me. My post was not favored and I find the dog being called racist totally offensive:rolleyes: Get over it...you just want to make it a big situation:okay:

ONE comment in this thread is really harsh and actually quite slanderous. Yes we all know the stance here on politics and it's enough to make me not want to come back if ignorant posts like the one about the President here are still showing in a post. If were not allowed to slide it in then why is it still showing?

Why wouldn't such a nasty post like that be removed? I have a good idea why as the atmoshphere on this board is ultraliberal. Megs, you could have very easily removed that post like all the others that get edited that are far less offensive. The post is offensive, nevermind absolutely ignorant.

I think you are way overreacting.:calming vibes: