I won the bag, but now I'm worried...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dulala

Apr 20, 2008
I was bidding on this purse that the seller said was purchased from NM, and the tags are still intact.... now that after I won the item and paid for it, I started to realize (when I go back and look at the listing again) that return policy was not mentioned anywhere, and there was no word such as "authentic" in the description neither. If.. the purse is fake, do I still have the right to get a refund?? Am I doomed?? :confused1::confused1:
I am soooooo worried

well even if the seller doesnt state a return policy/has a no return-refund policy/etc, ebay doesnt care and basically requires the seller to have one if the buyer files a dispute.

im not quite sure but from what ive seen in previous posts in the ebay section, links have been posted as long as the auction has ended. but still better safe than sorry just the pictures should be fine

thx ladies for your responds..
i'm not able the copy & paste the pictures, it won't let me
actually some lovely ladies on TPF had authenticated it for me earlier, therefore i went ahead bidding, but now that i "really" look at the listing, i'm afraid i was being too too careless and i'm freaking out

dont worry, as the other said, paypal will cover you. as a seller, i can tell you PROUDLY ebay's return policy is NOTHING. even she has it or not, if it is not authentic, claim w paypal.

thx ladies for your responds..
i'm not able the copy & paste the pictures, it won't let me
actually some lovely ladies on TPF had authenticated it for me earlier, therefore i went ahead bidding, but now that i "really" look at the listing, i'm afraid i was being too too careless and i'm freaking out

If you had the bag authenticated here before you bid, you can be sure that your bag is authentic. Try not to worry and just enjoy the fact that you have a fabulous bag on the way. As everyone else has said, a seller's return policy carries no actual weight with eBay. If the bag somehow turns out to be a counterfeit, you can file a significantly not as described dispute with PayPal. Amazing how those disputes will motivate a seller to refund your money, so you are covered. Enjoy your bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.