I Won A Silverado On Ebay And I Was Scammed Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not start feeling bad about thinking the seller was the scammer yet. Let's see if Emila really gets her money back and if WU can figure out what when wrong on their end.
I just hope when this is all over Emila can get a new bag that she loves!.

Emila, please don't feel bad about how you dealt with things. If the seller had been cooperative with you and had communicated with you nicely, you would never have questioned her. She was uncommunicative and 'off' with you, and basically wiped her hands of the problem leaving you high and dry. She should learn from this episode, not you. Do not for a minute more feel any remorse, you did everything right and ok.

Emila - Ditto on everyone's sentiments about getting your money back. I think if the seller actually tried to have cooperated and was a little bit more accommodating, we (I included) wouldn't have had such a negative viewpoint of her. Nonetheless, her behavior still puts her in the bad ebayers list to me. She could have been the least bit helpful. Hang in there and let us know when WU returns your money!

Emila, please don't feel bad about how you dealt with things. If the seller had been cooperative with you and had communicated with you nicely, you would never have questioned her. She was uncommunicative and 'off' with you, and basically wiped her hands of the problem leaving you high and dry. She should learn from this episode, not you. Do not for a minute more feel any remorse, you did everything right and ok.

DITTO!!!:flowers:

i dont think there is nething you can do if u paid western union ...cuz u can only dispute ebay scams through paypal?
The dispute is not through paypal, it's through WU. She filed with WU because they seller said it was "stolen" which would be under fault of WU. The only thing she can do with Ebay is file an Item Not Recieved dispute.

the seller has given me a dispute in ebay but i countered it with item not received dispute also-- this is such a mess. and WU is taking toooo looooong to give back my money and WU STILL cant explain to me what happened up to this date they told me they are still in the process of investigting but assured me that i will have my money back. the seller just sold her bag and would give me this while im left to deal with WU with no help from her

thank you ladies again and again i Thank ALL of you for all your support and it is such a blessing to be part of the purseforum family your love and support always puts a smile in my heart:heart: :flowers:

God I can't believe that! :cursing::cursing::cursing: You would think that after the WU developments she would feel bad for the way she's acted. I will never do business with this seller. I'm so sorry emila. At least you're going to get the money back from WU. I hope that this will all be over soon. *Hugs*

I just dont understand how can anyone be as unsympathetic as this seller :sad:

I havent heard anything back from the new buyer, I sent her a link to this discussion but no reply from her...

Emila good luck with WU, I hope they will give you some good explonation and refund soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.