I won a Chanel bag

I've heard of raffles giving away fake bags sometimes because the prizes are donated usually. I would take it to Chanel first before I got excited. If it is authentic, congrats you lucky girl ;)

you should have it authenticated, you never know. it would bother me so much if i felt a cringe of it being a fake in my book! Anyways, it wouldn't hurt since you won it right?

love2shop said:
you should have it authenticated, you never know. it would bother me so much if i felt a cringe of it being a fake in my book! Anyways, it wouldn't hurt since you won it right?

i hate to be negative, but something about it does not scream authentic. get it checked out.:love:

The raffle was at my old high school and it was one of the prizes donated by the Academy's Mother's Club...I'm sure it's authentic because it came with the card. Thanks though! :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC01106 Real.JPG
    DSC01106 Real.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 155
The card is no guarantee. I hate to be a party-pooper but...everything in that photo can be faked. All fake bags come with "authenticity" cards, booklets, dustbags....even fake receipts.

I think the other girls gave excellent advice. Take it to a boutique for authentication.