I will most likely purchase the ergo patent black on Monday.

I've seen it IRL and tried it on (with stuff it in it) - it's gorgeous! I do like the black patent much better than the white patent. I'm 5'6" and it was a nice size for me. IMO, it's a classic and can go easily from day to evening - it can be worn casually or dressed up. I haven't been able to find it at Macy's so I think I'm going to break down and buy it at full price in the next few weeks.

I saw it today at Nordstrom's and the boutique. OMG, it is soooo fabulous and smushy.

Oh and the lining is black in the black one, not sure what it is in the white.

I am sooooo lusting after this bag.

Hooray for Mommies! (She's getting it for my birthday in two weeks!)

Cha Cha, I think you will love this bag. Size wise it is just like the other large Ergo hobos, but even more squishy than the leather version.

I saw it today at Nordstrom's and the boutique. OMG, it is soooo fabulous and smushy.

Oh and the lining is black in the black one, not sure what it is in the white.

I am sooooo lusting after this bag.

Hooray for Mommies! (She's getting it for my birthday in two weeks!)

Cha Cha, I think you will love this bag. Size wise it is just like the other large Ergo hobos, but even more squishy than the leather version.

i think i was also told that the patent will also be made in the ergo tote ! i want them both in black--- insane!

Totally not insane! The tote has a completely different look! I just got some cute (non Coach) to wear with mine when I get it:

BREATHE%20BLACK%20LEATHER.jpg

Steve Maddens "Breathe"