I will make it quick mini reveal

Very cute combination!! Congratulations gurl! Enjoy them!
The Speedy in Fusain is to die for! Would have gotten the Fusain but they didnt have any in stock at the time so I ended up with the one in Encre... Would totally get the Fusain if I had extra finances. :P

sahira, doll, you?? having a sort of idylle obsession? naaaaaaaaahhhh ehehehehe
i totally understand you and support you!!
congrats!!
Ps: how's life with your speedy?? is it waterproof?? (:

Hey doll... OMG life with the speedy is divine lol.. ok I wouldnt go that dramatic but I love the speedy... Not sure if it is waterproof as I am scared to take her out in the rain and tend to take other bags if its raining.. yes I am still babying her...

I thought I would have to be really really careful with the bag but to be honest I think to some extent its nicer to carry than the monogram bags as I use to constantly worry about the darkening handles (but now after tpf want them to darken quickly)!! ;)

Hey doll... OMG life with the speedy is divine lol.. ok I wouldnt go that dramatic but I love the speedy... Not sure if it is waterproof as I am scared to take her out in the rain and tend to take other bags if its raining.. yes I am still babying her...

I thought I would have to be really really careful with the bag but to be honest I think to some extent its nicer to carry than the monogram bags as I use to constantly worry about the darkening handles (but now after tpf want them to darken quickly)!! ;)

awwwwwwwwwwwwww jealous much ehehehe
can't wait to get mine.. you'll be the first to know:graucho::graucho:

I see you, I hate patina on vacchetta! That's why my speedy 35 ebene is my fave bag on rainy days!