I was sold a fake Cartier bracelet on ebay

i am really sorry for you, but does this relate to Balenciaga?
a SA who is coincidentially working in a Bal store turned out to be a dishonest person on a personal level, but private sales, especially of a different brand item, cannot be relevant to Balenciaga
I hope you can get your money back in full soonest

i am really sorry for you, but does this relate to Balenciaga?
a SA who is coincidentially working in a Bal store turned out to be a dishonest person on a personal level, but private sales, especially of a different brand item, cannot be relevant to Balenciaga
I hope you can get your money back in full soonest
I understand it is not relevant to Balenciaga but she is working for Balenciaga so in a way she gives Bal a bad name. I guess I should have posted it in ebay forum. She stated "I did not claim it was authentic, it was a gift". I am still waiting for 3 days to escalate the issue to ebay. I can't believe such words were said by a Bal SA.

She works for Balenciaga so thats why I posted here. If mod feels like it belongs somewhere else, please move it. Thank you.
I know there is at least one poster here who visits Bal Beverly Hills. She may find it of interest, but she will probably read this in that case.

The tPF eBay forum is REALLY good, they are very helpful so if only for that, this issue is probably best solved there. And there's a bad seller list you can post the seller on. I understand you're rightly upset, luckily this one sounds like you'll get a quick resolution.

Reactions: Addicted to bags
She works for Balenciaga so thats why I posted here. If mod feels like it belongs somewhere else, please move it. Thank you.

Wait, get your money back, I would report it to Cartier, they are vicious when it comes to fakes of their brand, let them handle it, they can slap her with legal fees, going there and ratting on her will make you look really bad, I wouldn't do it. Handle it the official way, and since she used the brand name, she doesn't have to say it is authentic and eBay doesn't allow the sales of fakes, soooooo

I would not just escalate it (in which case you get your money back anyway), I would also call eBay and report that you were sold a fake.

Why are you engaging with her? Nothing gained, escalate and that's it then